Anglų kalbos pamokėlė nr. 16 JOB GOALS2013-02-13 07:34 Peržiūros : 533 Spausdinti
To find the job that is right for you, you must set goals. A goal is a purpose you set for yourself. It is what you hope for in the future. You have to identify the skills that you need to get the job you want. Then you need to design a program to help you reach the level of improvement you set for yourself. To reach your goal, you must have a specific goal. Decide what you are going to do and when you are going to do it. Plan ways to achieve your goal. How will you accomplish it? Next, identify problems that will get in the way of accomplishing your goal. Then think of possible ways to solve the problems. Finally, evaluate your progress. Did you reach your goal? Did you get the job you wanted?
WORDS AND EXPRESSIONS
Goal - tikslas
Identify - nustatyti
Improvement - tobulinimas
Achieve - siekti
Accomplish - atlikti, pasiekti
Evaluate - įvertinti
Fill in the gaps with the words missing:
1. To find the right job, you must set_________.
2. In order to get a job you want, you have to identify the ________that you need.
3. You need to design a program___________.
4. ___________your goal you must have a specific goal.
5. You must _________what you are going to do.
6. If you plan, you can _________your goals.
1. goals 2. skills 3. to improve 4. to reach 5. decide 6. achieve
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
Goals are dreams with deadlines. ~Diana Scharf Hunt