"American English School" pristato: verslo anglų kalbos pamokos internete2008-06-05 17:37 Peržiūros : 225 Spausdinti
When you are working at a job, it is important to be a "team player." A team player works well with the other people on the job. Employers like when their employees get along and still get the job done. There are many things you can do to be a good team player. When working with others, be willing to compromise. Think of ways to solve problems. Do not demand that your ideas are used. Show loyalty to your team. Be committed to the team's growth and improvement. Think of ways to help your team meet its goals.Find a way to work in different conditions. Adapt to change in your work setting. Be responsible and accept new ways of doing your job.If you do these things, you will be a better team member. Your employer will appreciate your good work.
WORDS AND EXPRESSIONS
Demand - reikalauti
Loyalty - ištikimybė, lojalumas
Committed - atsakingas
Setting - aplinka
Accept - priimti, sutikti
Appreciate - branginti, pripažinti
What are the words for the following definitions:
1. The quality of being faithful in your support of smb/sth.
2. A group of people who work together at a particular job.
3. The circumstances or situation in which people live, work or do things.
4. A set of surroundings; the place at which sth happens.
5. To recognize the good qualities of smb/sth.
1. Loyalty 2. Team 3. Conditions 4. Setting 5. Appreciate
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
When a man points a finger at someone else, he should remember that four of his fingers are pointing at himself.